Satan is behind anything that steals, kills or destroys. Resist him. Use words—aloud! Every time, resist him! He will flee. The blood of Jesus is against Satan!
As often and as many times as necessary, stop what you are doing and resist Satan. Release your faith according to God’s plan.
- Saturate yourself in the Bible, God’s Word.
- Radically change your routine to prioritize reading and meditating in the Word. Bible truth sets free and faith from God’s Word is the strongest reality there is.
- Breathe in God’s wisdom about the physical body He created for you. Understand the brain needs oxygen from exercise and proper food.
- Eliminate high sugar content food. Preservatives and processed foods deprive the brain of real food, producing fatigue, attention deficit, hyperactivity, inability to concentrate, plus attacks of anxiety and panic.
- Prioritize your thoughts. Instead of meditating worst-case scenarios, re-train your mind-brain to meditate on God’s Word. You must get beyond mere faith clichés.
- Aim your faith. Write what you believe to be God’s highest plan for you. Say it. Meditate on it. Post it everywhere—all over your house, in your car and at work. Don’t stop.